CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Civic project...

During the holiday, we were given a civic project. And the date line was 31st August.
BUT we started our work only from last Wednesday (2-9-2009). Sze Hao invited me into his group which consists of kaijiun (me), Cornelius, Timothy Ting and Sze Hao. Everybody was given their own work. I was in charge in the flag and logo with their meaning of Sarawak, Sabah, Negeri Sembilan and Kedah. I also did the refleksi, masalah dihadapi and cara mengatasi masalah yand dihadapi. And i did everything well. See, how responsible am i...
Flag and logo of Sarawak:


Flag and logo of Sabah:


Flag and logo of Negeri Sembilan:


Flag and logo of Kedah:



The information above show that i did my work.
haha

-kaijiun-

0 comments: