CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Journey into LIFE (Part 1)

What is a Christian?

Are You a Christian?

I was brought up in a Christian home.
That doesn't make u a christian.
My mother always went to Church
That doesn't make u a christian.
I believe in doing good, helping others.
Quite right too, but do most people.
That doesn't make u a christian.
I believe in God.
Most people say this, but that
doesn't make u a christian.
Many people think they are christians
but rarely bother aboutJesus Christ.

Well, what is a Christian, then

Lets begin at the very beginning...

In the beginning...

when God made human beings,
he made them perfect and sinless.
He wanted us to be his good frenz
and look after the earth

He gave us a precious gift, free will,
to chose between right n wrong.
He did not want to force us
to love him.
He wanted us to love him freely.

But people chose to disobey God;
they chose wrong.
They preffered to pleased them well
rather than God. They sinned.
It is a disease we all have,
bcz "all have sinned" (Romans 3:23)

What sin is
Evil, wrong n sin r there in
the ilfe of everyone born into the world.
It's a part of our very nature
I sin when i come short of God's standard
" All have sinned and fall short
of the glory of God."

I sin when i do what i want.
The bible says, "Each of us has turned
to his own way" (Isaiah 53:6)

Sin is not just killing, stealing ,or telling lies.
I sin when i live to please myself
rather than God.

I sin when i do not love God with
all my heart. Jesus says,
"You shall love the Lord ur God
with all ur heart n all ur soul
and with all ur mind.This is the
1st n greastest commandment."
(Matthew 22:37-38)

No one of us has loved God like this.
We hv all broken the
great commandment. We r all
self-centred rather than God-centred.

-kaijiun-

0 comments: